We are hiring!
PHP Developer (WordPress & Magento)
We are looking for a PHP Developer (Magento) responsible for managing back-end development tasks. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Magento modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks / platforms (Magento, WordPress, Laravel, Zend);
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP;
- Understanding of MVC design patterns;
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming;
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds;
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Magento certificate is a big plus;
We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms;
- Great communication skills;
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL;
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB;
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills;
- Data-oriented personality;
We are looking for bright minded, clever people to join our team. If you want to deal with challenging projects and building intresting eCommerce software, give us a call, lets talk or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to attach your CV!